- Paint Clay bar Decontamination
- 91% Isopropyl Alcohol Wash on complete exterior, door jambs, and all creases
- Complete Dissasembly; Bumpers, Handles, Mirrors, Trimmings, Lights, Emblems to ensure paint-like finish
- Scratch-free installation using 3M Certified felt-tipped squeegees
- Professional install technique ensures vinyl is not under tension when applied, eliminating possible lifting
- Knifeless Tape used instead of a razor blade whenever cutting on paint to prevent extreme scratches
If you're tired of the factory paint color of your vehicle and don't want to pay over $6000 for a new paint job (which will never be as good as factory paint), a vinyl wrap is the perfect alternative. Getting your car repainted lowers the resale value, and most shops aren't able to do exotic colors like matte metallics and pearlescents, which vinyl wraps can pull off flawlessly.
Vinyl wraps are completely removable and protect the paint from rock chips & scratches, meaning that it's the perfect solution for high end vehicles looking to save their vehicles' resale value.
All vinyl wraps are backed by a 1 Year Workmanship Warranty* which covers any lifting, peeling, or bubbling caused by improper installation, should it happen.
*click here for warranty information
- Lasts 5-7+ years
- Completely removable
- Protects against scratches & fading
- Huge range of colors and finishes available (see below)
VINYL COLOR EXAMPLES
Don't know what colors are readily available with vinyl wrap? Or just need some reference to find the color of your choice? Look no further! We have scoured the web for images of Gloss, Satin, Matte, Color Shift, and other Specialty Vinyls.